I just wanna return to the same old place,
I don't like the feeling of a newbie,
I'm not used to it and i'm not gonna be,
I miss how i used to be,
when you're there to warmth my heart,
wish you're here to lend me a shoulder,
I want to escape from this hectic life with you,
I just wanna be with you,
You're the solution to every problems,
You make me feel like i'm living in a fantasy,
I see my world in you,
Don't you ever leave me,
I want you to know how i feel,
The feeling when i have nowhere to go,
Lost my map in the middle of the sea,
Would you come and bring me to the right path?
I see you standing by the bridge,
While i'm waving for help, i'm drowning,
In your eyes i see the meaning of "hopeless",
I've never know that it would end this way,
It has been terriblely perfect, until the DEVILS show up.
No comments:
Post a Comment